Welcome to my blog!

Here you will be able to keep up with my most recent adventures in Photography! You'll find lots of bright colors, an abundance of smiling faces, tons of cute kids, and a whole lotta fun! Enjoy! All images of this blog and my website are copyright protected and are not to be copied or printed by anyone other than me! Click on any photo to enlarge it. Thanks for stopping by! Be sure and "like" my new Facebook page if you haven't already!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sofia & Eva

When my sister in law called to ask if she could set up a fall mini for my 2 gorgeous nieces I was super excited! I have actually never had these 2 in front of my camera believe it or not!!! We kept setting up sessions and then one of her girls would get sick, then mine would come down with something, etc. etc. Anyway, I'm glad it finally worked out so the world can see how incredibly beautiful they are! Sofia is so dainty and lovely with that long dark hair and her perfectly flawless skin. Oh and Eva with those bright blue eyes and lotsa leg rolls! You know you just want to squeeze her! Oh I'm so blessed to have such gorgeous girls in my life!


0 comments:

Post a Comment