Welcome to my blog!

Here you will be able to keep up with my most recent adventures in Photography! You'll find lots of bright colors, an abundance of smiling faces, tons of cute kids, and a whole lotta fun! Enjoy! All images of this blog and my website are copyright protected and are not to be copied or printed by anyone other than me! Click on any photo to enlarge it. Thanks for stopping by! Be sure and "like" my new Facebook page if you haven't already!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

My own little cutie pies!

I'm always so busy getting pictures of other people's kiddos that I often forget to get some of my own! I took my little cuties out to try and get some fall pics of them last month. Didn't go real particularly well. lol The wind was blowing like 3454398583940 miles per hour and Taylor wouldn't sit still for a second! Anyway, I still think they're pretty cute even if my opinion is a tad biased! They had a blast and I guess that's all that really matters!




1 comments:

Stacey said...

Love there outfits, and beautiful smiles!

Post a Comment