Welcome to my blog!

Here you will be able to keep up with my most recent adventures in Photography! You'll find lots of bright colors, an abundance of smiling faces, tons of cute kids, and a whole lotta fun! Enjoy! All images of this blog and my website are copyright protected and are not to be copied or printed by anyone other than me! Click on any photo to enlarge it. Thanks for stopping by! Be sure and "like" my new Facebook page if you haven't already!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mommy & ME!

Rachel & Maddie are some super cute gals. Don't you just wanna squeeze Maddie's cheeks!?!??! I love love love our generation of moms! Not to pat myself on the back or anything but we ROCK! I just love watching the connection we have with our daughters. Mommy+me=BFF's! ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment