Welcome to my blog!

Here you will be able to keep up with my most recent adventures in Photography! You'll find lots of bright colors, an abundance of smiling faces, tons of cute kids, and a whole lotta fun! Enjoy! All images of this blog and my website are copyright protected and are not to be copied or printed by anyone other than me! Click on any photo to enlarge it. Thanks for stopping by! Be sure and "like" my new Facebook page if you haven't already!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lizzy & Sarah

What a fun filled session I had with Lizzy & Sarah! They're Lee high school seniors and since they work together and have such a similar schedule, we decided to do their senior sessions together. They each brought some wardrobe changes and we had a blast location hopping all over Midland. They're beautiful, Sweet, Intelligent, and I have no doubt they're going places! Seeing as how this was 2 sessions in one, this post is going to be absolutely MASSIVE! But, I'm sure you won't mind staring at their gorgeous faces for a bit. I had so many favorites it was hard to choose!!! ;) Thanks for hanging out with me girls! See you soon! xoxo

Meet Lizzy:










take a break if you need to rest your eyes from all the gorgeousness because, here's Sarah: Told you they were pretty!








And last but not least, we got a few of them together. Brace yourselves boys, there's a whole lotto pretty in these next ones...

0 comments:

Post a Comment